Faith Christian Fellowship is a church deeply committed to actively engaging in the renewing and restoring work of the gospel of Jesus in our communities. For that reason, we are constantly looking for ways to serve our community, neighbors, and world. From financially supporting local and overseas missionaries to literally getting our hands dirty with local schools, we serve in a variety of ways through annual service projects and seeking ways to meet occasional, unplanned needs. Here's a sample of some of the ways we have sought to put our faith into action over the past few years in a combination of ongoing service opportunities and responding to immediate needs...
- Annual Walnut Creek Community Service Day
- Collect and donate over 300 pairs of socks and shoes for Syrian refugees
- Coordinate, collect, and donate blankets, baby clothes, and food for families affected by the Napa fire
- Annual summer food box collection and drive in partnership with Monument Crisis Center.
- Support missionaries in West Africa and Cambodia with financial gifts and supply drives
- Donate & serve lunch to families and new students of Oak Grove Middle School at orientation
- Financially support Tapestry Church in downtown Oakland
- Donated materials and built a garden at Fair Oaks Elementary School
We also invite the community to use our space for meetings, family gathering and events, local clubs, emergency response groups and training, literacy programs through CSU East Bay, adoption and foster care training, children's theater groups, community choirs, and many more! We are committed to being a resource and help to the East Bay community and beyond.